CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!/Carving Up Some Pumpkins!!

Hey all! Sorry its been a while since we posted, but we have just recently found our camera again after losing it at Amberly's parents house. Here are some pics of us carving our awesome pumpkins:




Can you believe how long Andrew's hair is getting?

Here is our good friend Joey who carved the pumpkin on the left:


Andrew was very ambitous this year and decided to carve both sides of his pumpkin.






And finally here are some pics of Aydan being a super cute Dragon for Halloween!





We stayed in Elko this year for Halloween because Andrew had to work, I know grown up jobs what can ya do? Anyway we found out that Elko has a fun tradition of setting up these little houses in their convention center. Its called Trick or Treat Street and boy was it super busy. We waited in line for over an hour to trick or treat for ten minutes. After the Trick or Treat Street we headed over to one of Andrew's colleague homes to hang out for a bit and help them pass out candy. Aydan had a lot of fun playing with her two kids and they did a great job of sharing their toys! Something we need to work on with Aydan. :) We topped off the night with watching Ghost Busters with Joey and Lynsie Mortensen. All in all it was great night! Next stop Thanksgiving in California!







2 comments:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Amazing job on the pumpkins! Seriously they look professional! Now I am wondering what you can do with a piece of meat!

Mrs. Fisher said...

I am sorry for such a weird way of contacting you. I live in Spring Creek, NV. We attend Spring Creek 3rd ward. I am hoping this is the same Christensens that attended our Sacrament Meeting yesterday. If not, please disregard this message.

If this is the right family, I just wanted to first introduce myself. I am Laura Fisher. I am in the RS Presidency. I heard that you guys are moving into our ward in a few weeks. I just wanted to invite you to a "Ladies' Night" at my house THIS FRIDAY (the 19th) at 6:30pm. It's not church sponsored or anything (my husband is taking most of my kids to Ely, so I thought I'd have some friends over), but I would LOVE it if you can come. It would be a great opportunity to get to know some of the sisters in our ward.

Anyway, if you can make it PLEASE email me at lmsfisher@juno.com and I'll give you my address. Hope you can make it! (And sorry for intruding on your blog. I just did a search for your name and Elko, NV--because I heard that's where you guys are living right now.)

Laura