CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My new phone!




Andrew totally surprised me today by giving me an early birthday present. He said he wanted to get out of the house for a bit and would I like to come along? I was all too happy to have a break from my tiny apartment so off we went. To make a long story short we ended up at the Verizon store at The Gateway. I was really confused but he explained that we were due for an upgrade and that he had a gift certificate from work for 150.00 dollars. So I could pick any phone I wanted for my birthday! He had been planning this for two months! I was quite overwhelmed for minute, we usually don't buy phones we get the freebies that come with the contracts, but I decided I was up for the challenge. I ended up getting a PDA phone called the XV6800 because it had a great camera and I could also use it to plan appointments and keep track of my little family. To say the least I have been really happy with my present and I have played with it all afternoon. Aren't husbands great?

p.s.: Heres a picture of my new phone!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is super awesome!

Danielle said...

Wow, what a fun phone! You're so high tech now! :)

Brittany said...

That is a phone! Did Drew get one too? I have to say I am impressed that you know how to operate the thing. I am pretty sure that I would not know how to use any of the features with the exception of scrolling through the phone book and dialing phone numbers.

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I think it is very addicting. Your phone is very pretty and technical. Is coveting still a sin? If it is then I am no longer perfect and thus will have to repent! jk. I am very happy for you. You have yourself a very good man.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Hi, Amberly! How fun to find you. I need to see some pictures of your family!! :)