CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random pictures of my little family













I have finally gotten the desktop computer away from Andrew! So I can now post some pictures. This first one is of me 9 months pregnant with Aydan and then here's one from my baby shower. The reason I am adding this one is because I don't have any more recent ones of me and some of you guys...sorry Britt I don't have any of you at all! We need to fix that! This one of Aydan was taken when he was one day old.


Here is one of Aydan in his Halloween costume last year:


These next few are of when we went to Florida last October:


My parents and Aydan at the Magic Kingdom:



Aydan and Andrew after a long day at Universal Studios. Poor Andrew was sick on the way to Florida, Aydan was sick while we were there, and I got sick on the way home. All in all it was quite a trip trying to feel like you got your money's worth and yet not killing your sick little family. Midweek we took a break from the parks and headed to the beach which was Aydan's absolute favorite thing he did all week.


And finally some random recent photos of my boys:
Aydan being mischievous and getting his Legos all over the apartment:

Andrew explaining to Aydan how to pick up his Legos from all over the apartment.



Well folks that is it for now. I am sure now that I have briefly covered the last two years or so I can be much more recent with my blogs. Heres hoping. :-)

3 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Amberly, what a cute pregnant lady you made!! I love the pictures at the beach; you have a beautiful family.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hey Amberly - sure I remember you! Seeing your little boy just makes me so excited! He is sooo dang cute! I'm glad you left a comment. Keep in touch!

Pam
www.danafamily.com

Danielle said...

Cute pics! Since you want more friend pics, how about you come to Hawaii and take a few! YAY! :)