CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kidnapped?!?

So my birthday is coming up on Sunday and Andrew is always so secretive about what he is planning. Last year all he told me was that I needed to dress up nice for our birthday date. He called the babysitters, he made all the reservations, and he even bought a new suit coat. Liz and Brett were nice enough to come sit and away we went. He took me out to a very nice restaurant at The Gateway and while we were waiting for our food he gave me the most beautiful aquamarine ring. (My birthstone) And to top it all off we went to a concert. After all of these wonderful birthday celebrations I told him I didn't think he could top it the next year. Well he seems to be proving me wrong. Last night I was smugly informed that we needed to cancel our plans to go out with the Richeys(sorry guys!) and that I needed to pack an overnight bag. Huh?
"Who is going to watch Aydan?" I said. And all he would reply is: "I took care of it". So folks it seems that I am being kidnapped by my husband for my birthday, and I all I can think is: I am a
Lucky Girl!

5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Wow - you are a lucky girl! Have fun!

Talea Hollingshead said...

Happy Birthday to you...Jeremy needs to take some lessons from Drew. I am sure it will be a blast! Have fun!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

If this is your birthday weekend then I have to sing you my favorite song. Here Goes: This is your Birthday song....it isn't very long!!! LOL!!! You have a very romantic husband! Hang on to him!!

Brittany said...

Though I am disappointed that we didn't get to go out, I am way excited for you! You two are such a perfect match! I didn't think there could be someone that was more sentimental or "romantic" if you will than yourself-but I think Drew has upstaged you! Too much fun! Have a great Birthday!

Julie said...

FUN!!! Sounds like you have a pretty awesome guy!