CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ABC Tagged

ABC Tagged
A- Attached or single: Most definitely attached. :)

B- Best Friend: Andrew, my husband of course!

C- Cake or Pie: Does cheesecake count?

D- Day of Choice: Saturday. Its the only day I have my husband all to myself.

E- Essential Item: My scriptures.

F- Favorite Color: Brittany would say: "Duh! It's purple" After living with me in college and seeing my extremely purple room everyday.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, the sour ones.

H- Hometown: St. George, Utah

I -Indulgence(s): My Bare Escentuals make-up. I am SO addicted!!

J- January or July: Probably both for different reasons. I love January because I absolutely love winter clothes, I think they are so cute. I love July because it used to mean that Andrew was off for the summer from college but I just realised that won't be the case anymore. We're graduating in May!!

K-Kids: I have one and his name is Aydan. He is such a crazy two year old and I love him to death. But if Andrew has his way we will be making an announcement in the next few months.

L-Life is incomplete without: My family, friends, and the gospel.

M- Marriage Date: May 10th, 2003. We are almost to our five year mark. Go us! :)

N- Number of Siblings: 4. Two sisters and two brothers.

O- Oranges or Apples: Hmmm....I really like both!

P- Phobias or Fears: Andrew says that I have a natural talent for being paranoid and a worry wart. So probably too close to call.

Q- Quote(s): "Try to enjoy every moment of every day." This especially true when you have kids!

R- Reason To Smile: Andrew and Aydan! And that we are almost done with school. Sorry just really sick of school. :)

S- Season: Fall, I love the fall!

T- Tag Five: Kelliann, Talea, Allison, Cassidee, and Jill!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to cook!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well I would have to say both.

W- Worst Habit: I have the hardest time putting the laundry away.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Having been pregnant and the owner of several mended bones I would have to say both.

Y- Your Favorite Food: I love all kinds of food, in fact I think I am turning into a foodie. (Is that how you spell it?)

Z-Zodiac: Pisces

1 comments:

Heather B said...

I LOVE B.E. Make-up. And I hear ya about Sundays...let's treasure them and hope a "bishopric" is many years away...
:)