CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Aydan Second Birthday Pictures

I know these are two months late but I just had to post them. They are too cute!

Here 's the cake that was supposed to be Mickey Mouse but I was informed that he can't be because he isn't black. Oh well, he tasted yummy!!




Aydan's reaction to his cake.








The massacre of the cake once know as "Brown Mickey". Alas, he is no more. :)



And finally these are from Aydan's birthday lunch at Chuckie Cheese with my parents.

Aydan was a little afraid of all the rides and noise at our little party.


Happy Birthday Aydan!!


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I like the Brown Mickey Cake! :) You look so cute in that picture of you and Aydan!

CassideeT said...

Aydan is so cute. I love his face when he sees his cake, it is priceless!

Jill said...

What a cutie Aydan is and he has such a beautiful mommy too! Look like he had a great party!